ArmadaCon a Go or NoGo 2021

The place for 'the powers that be' to post information and for you to pass information or ideas to them!

Moderators: David A Harvey, Pags

Lady Truro and Fal

ArmadaCon a Go or NoGo 2021

Post by Lady Truro and Fal » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 am

Dear Committee,

With Covid still present in the land when will ArmadaCon Committee decide whether ArmadaCon 2021 will happen this year as it couldn't last in 2020- End August 2021? End of August 2021 is not that far ahead, as we are now near end June, then there will be July, and then August 3MONTHS AWAY ?

Or will The ArmadaCon Committee seek to put to the question before any decision is made asking how many of us attendee's will of have had any form of Covid Inoculation before November 2021.

Given the average age group of ArmadaCon Attendence I think we can take it as read everyone will as a whole of had at least one inoculation and those who have had both and maybe the talk of the annual winter booster. As it stands I have had both Inoculations todate !

Spudgun

Re: ArmadaCon a Go or NoGo 2021

Post by Spudgun » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:58 pm

I've had both jabs myself, but the question remains; What about the Hotel staff? Time is marching on, but there are so many unknowns to deal with. Personally, I can't see it happening this year. I can't even finish the Saturday evening video. Because of assorted lockdowns, etc. There's no pyro to be had in the UK.
Frau Nydor is watching YOU!

dfuk

Re: ArmadaCon a Go or NoGo 2021

Post by dfuk » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:16 pm

As of today its a GO
Dave & Barry, Watching bad movies so you don't have to.