Armadacon 25th Anniversary Fan Film

The place for 'the powers that be' to post information and for you to pass information or ideas to them!

Moderators: David A Harvey, Pags

Geoffrey(aka Jasper)

Re: Armadacon 25th Anniversary Fan Film

Post by Geoffrey(aka Jasper) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Linda - Thanks for the update. And sorry to hear about your upsets, I hope your better soon. As for the film, well anything worth waiting for is worth waiting for. :)
"I Want My Chirfugging Goose Back!"

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:50 am

I wouldn't worry about the lack of progress thus far. The history of film making is littered with this sort of thing. The year is long and a paying job (Even if it ain't much) is more important than this Fan Film. Thankfully, no children are involved as it could screw-up the continuity when it comes to shooting their remaining scenes (The rest of us age at a slower rate so nobody will notice).*

* If you have scenes left that you're involved with. Please remember to have your hair cut to the same length. If you've had plastic surgery, get it reversed. There's nothing worse than a continuity cock-up!
Frau Nydor is watching YOU!

Liz W
Site Admin

Post by Liz W » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks for the update Linda

Yours & Alan's (paying) work is way more important than our little film

I hope all your health problems sort themselves out very, very soon

Hugs

Liz
-----------------------------------------
http://photosbylizw.wordpress.com

Rotobunny

Post by Rotobunny » Thu May 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Just a little more news for you all.

We had a very successful couple of days filming green screen shots last weekend. Many thanks to Chris and Jenny for putting up with us and all the filming gear. VFX work does not make for travelling light! Also a big thank you to Samba and Tango, (their cats), for being so cute and helping to de-stress us at the end of each day. We managed to achieve a lot of shots and even managed to film Gary too. Progress is slowly being made, I know it seems very slow, but we will get there in the end. Sadly film making is a very slow business, just ask the guys making Trollbridge, (they are doing a beautiful job by the way and good effects work really can't be hurried). We should be doing some more filming next month, there will also be more later on and maybe something special later in the year too. Will we have it ready to show at the closing ceremony at this year's con? I'm not sure, it depends on a lot of things, but we will try to do our best. If not this year, then it should be next.
Regards,

Rotobunny.

Geoffrey(aka Jasper)

Post by Geoffrey(aka Jasper) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Thanks Linda, it's good to know that things are happening.

And please don't worry about taking your time. There are more important things in life than fanfilms and, afterall, you can't hurry perfection. :)

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 pm

I was beginning to wonder what was happening. At least progress is being made. The experience so far makes me glad that I don't do this for a living.

Rotobunny

Post by Rotobunny » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:36 pm

And another update on the film! More filming took place last weekend and thanks to the good weather the live action footage for the opening sequence has been completed (this needed out door filming so rain and high winds were not wanted). We also managed to finish the live action footage of Chris and Jenny's fighter sequence too. We still have quite a lot to do, but things are going well.

I hope to have more news for you all soon.
Regards,

Rotobunny.

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Thanks for the update. I'd like to know how much footage has yet to be shot (I'm a bit nosey like that).

Geoffrey(aka Jasper)

Post by Geoffrey(aka Jasper) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks for the update Linda, and I look forward to what comes next. :)