Armadacon 2021

ArmadaCons yet to come!

Moderators: David A Harvey, Pags

lordashram

Armadacon 2021

Post by lordashram » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:45 pm

I have knowtised that the clock has started again.
Have we any confirmed dates for next year?
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Spudgun

Re: Armadacon 2021

Post by Spudgun » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:15 pm

This isn't something I'd worry about at the moment. It's going to be in November at some point. I suspect that date will be announced this November.
Frau Nydor is watching YOU!

lordashram

Post by lordashram » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Ok will wait, just trying to plan as there are several conventions happening around that time.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:55 pm

If you're not at Armadacon next year. We will hunt you down....... with dogs!

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Even though we're being bombarded with bad news. I thought I'd announce some good news (for a change).

For the first time this year. I am now able to begin production on the Saturday evening video. Permissions have been granted (Site use. That was done today). I've blown over £100 on an order for the pyro (Also done today). Before the lockdown. I only had one 60 second sketch completed and the props bought for the remainder. It is my current intention to film enough sketches this year to enable me to have some spare if I come up short on the run time in another video (I used a couple of unseen sketches in the 2018 video).

Currently. I have 2 new Banzai's (Why are these still popular with the audiance?) ready to go. More Tales of Happy Meadow (They went down well last year). All new Country Kitchen sketches. All new Beatrix Potter Stories sketches. The footage that goes between the sketches will be shot next year, when the current situation becomes more clear.