3 for 2 breaks Future Inn Plymouth

ArmadaCons yet to come!

Moderators: David A Harvey, Pags

Spudgun

Re: 3 for 2 breaks Future Inn Plymouth

Post by Spudgun » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:40 am

What didn't help was the map was obsolete and that the given route had changed at the last minute. Even worse. It changed again Monday morning!
Frau Nydor is watching YOU!

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:13 pm

I've just booked my room for the Con. This year, I did it on-line at the Hotels own website.

As you would expect, prices have gone up again, by just over £10 for this year. This year, I paid at total of £198.84 for 3 nights with breakfast. I admit, I'd normally book earlier in the year, but my brain isn't what it used to be. However, booking at this time still gets you the maximum advance booking discount.

The 3 for 2 offer is still going, but how it works is beyond me. Not that I'm bothered. Having seen the full price rates. I'm not going to question it.

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Right. I'm Posting this here, purely as a matter of record. Since we've been Posting offers and prices since we've been going to the Future Inn. It kind of makes sense to continue the trend.

Today, I booked my room for this years Con. The room (With breakfast) cost me £213.60. The 3 for 2 offer is obviously long gone (Keeping on topic here), but there are discounts to be had.

Previously. I had said that the earlier you book. The bigger the discounts. When I booked my room, it appeared that the list of discounts hadn't been released for the November period. The possibility remains, that if you wait a bit longer. The price could be cheaper. A word of warning though.

The first price I was quoted was over £230. The Clark looked again and gave the price I paid.

As I've mentioned before. The rooms at the Copthorne cost £180 for three nights, back in 2010. Considering inflation. It's still less that an a £5 price rise every year.