Parking at Future Inns

The place for 'the powers that be' to post information and for you to pass information or ideas to them!

Moderators: David A Harvey, Pags

Liz W
Site Admin

Parking at Future Inns

Post by Liz W » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:45 pm

The hotel have informed us that they have been having problems; with people not using the hotel, parking in their car park.
This has lead, at busy times, to the car park becoming full!

In order to combat this; the hotel have introduced a system where any vehicle parked in the car park, that is not logged with them, will result in a fine.

There will be two ways that anyone attending ArmadaCon, will be able to register their vehicle with the hotel:
The first will be to speak to the hotel registration directly; explain that they are attending ArmadaCon and give the hotel staff their registration plate number
Otherwise, whilst the ArmadaCon Registration Desk is open; registration plate details can also be logged there

Any questions, give me a shout :D

Cheers

Liz
-----------------------------------------
http://photosbylizw.wordpress.com

Geoffrey(aka Jasper)

Re: Parking at Future Inns

Post by Geoffrey(aka Jasper) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 am

Liz, thanks for the heads up.
"I Want My Chirfugging Goose Back!"

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:21 am

I'll mention this for what it's worth (Not much really).

I was kinda gobsmacked that the Future Hotel had brought in a PPC (Private Parking Company). Why would the Hotel need a PPC as it's not anywhere near a place where the parking could be abused? As I have a hatred of PPC's (Another story) I walked around the car park on the Saturday morning to ensure the signage was BPA (British Parking Association) compliant (It isn't. The entrance sign is to small). I watched as a woman in a black VW parked up, got out and locked the door. She then walked up the steps towards the road. Out of curiosity, I followed her. She walked straight into the Land Registry complex on the opposite side of the road!

Make of that what you will.
Frau Nydor is watching YOU!

Liz W
Site Admin

Post by Liz W » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 am

Hi Barry

Now you see why the hotel have had to do what they've done!
Also a lot of staff at the local hospital (which is just down the road) do exactly the same.

Feel free to report the BPA non compliance to the hotel; I think they would like to know!

Cheers

Liz
-----------------------------------------
http://photosbylizw.wordpress.com